Monday, September 10, 2012

Transcendence: Fourth Post - Pages 19 & 20

Over Labor Day weekend I was trying to get another project finished.  However, when I did the math, I found out it would be pretty much impossible to complete it in the amount of time I had to complete it.  So, I went back to Transcendence.

I was hoping to be done with both pages by now, but life and other things got in the way.  But I really wanted to share where I'm at so here we go:


The picture's a little fuzzy, but I'm sure you get the gist.  I've completed all the blues and purples.  Which means you can see the butterflies in all their glory.  All I have left now are the browns and greens.  After this picture was taken I completed one green and am halfway through another.  There are 34 different greens and browns, so lots of changing of colors, I think that's why these pages are taking so long.

With this much done I'm almost positive that the black will not be stitched, so I've changed the project stats a little.

Project Stats:
Pattern: Transcendence
Original Artist: Adele Sessler
Pattern by: Heaven and Earth Designs
Started Stitching: March 7, 2012
Fabric: 20ct. Black Lugana Evenweave
Floss: DMC 2 over 1
Percentage: 8.39% complete
Pages Stitched: 1 of 36 complete
Stitches: 12,054 out of 143,296 complete

2 comments:

  1. Your progress is wonderful =) The colors are so lovely =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, how did I miss your update?? He's such a beauty, those colors are amazing on the black. The purple is awesome. :D

    I finally got my fabric! It's... bigger than I expected. Haha. XD

    ReplyDelete