Friday, August 15, 2014

The Red Fox: First Post - Complete

This is on the of the projects I started, and completed, during my long absence.  It is the piece that goes with The Lion.

I don't have a whole lot to say about it, except I stitched it on 32ct. Woodland Lugana by Picture This Plus.

The first color:



The rest of the colors in the foxes:

 Then I added in the rocks:

Now some foliage:

And finally the backstitching:

Project Stats:
Pattern: The Red Fox
Pattern by: Gloria & Pat
Started Stitching: April 9, 2014
Finished Stitching: June 28, 2014
Fabric: 32ct. Woodland Lugana
Floss: DMC 2 over 2
Percentage: 100% complete
Stitches: 5,169 out of 5,169 complete

So, that's it.  PTP had their Christmas in July sale, so I finally bought a bit more fabric, including the fabric for The Wolf, which will be the next one of these you see.  Hopefully I'll also have another post of Faces of Faery 88 by the end of the week, and I might also have a completed project add for tomorrow.  Whee!  So much posting after so long.  'Till then!

1 comment: