On the left the front of the pamphlet for the project, on the right, my progress pic:
I'm using the same fabric I used for Messy... but MINE! to keep the same feel for both of them. I'm toying with the idea of using silver blending filament in all of the knight's armor. I found that the Kreinick blending filament works much better than the silver sewing thread I had used on Colombina and the black thread I used on Anthera. I might also add some sparkle to his helmet plumage.
I also think I'm going to give the knight a nose and mouth.
Pattern: No Late Knight Snacking
Pattern by: Dragon Dreams
Started Stitching: November 22, 2012
Fabric: 28ct. DMC Linen
Floss: DMC 2 over 2, or 1 over 2 Kreinick #4 Braid
Percentage: 39.73% complete
Stitches: 809 out of 2,036 complete
What I did find interesting is that there are less stitches in this entire piece, 2,036, than are left on A Mother's Pride, 2,176. But I won't let that stop me!