Friday, December 7, 2012

Storykeep - Magical Arrival: The Sixth Post

It's been a while since I've posted on Magical Arrival, or any other HAED for that matter.  So here we go.

I've done quite a bit since my last post.  Mostly reds, actually I don't think it was mostly reds, I think it was all reds.

Project Stats:
Pattern: Storykeep - Magical Arrival
Original Artist: Anne Stokes
Pattern by: Heaven and Earth Designs
Started Stitching: January 31, 2012
Fabric: 18ct. White Aida
Floss: DMC 2 over 1
Percentage: 78.23% complete
Colors: 45 of 89 complete
Stitches: 18,599 out of 23,775

I'm going back and forth between working on this and No Late Knight Snacking.  This is one of the projects I want to finish before our next framing run, but I really want to finish before January 31, 2013.  However, my cousin's daughter really liked my Darth Vader Cookies, so, since I didn't have anything yet for her for Christmas, I'll try to stitch that up really quickly, but that won't be until Monday or Sunday when I get back home.

1 comment:

  1. You are making amazing progress on this one and I am sure you'll have it finished soon =)

    ReplyDelete