As I mentioned I got the thread last week, Wednesday, I think. This morning, well, Sunday morning since it's now technically Monday, I went to the Aquarium with my family, my cute little nephew just loves "ish", so I was able to pick up the piece from my mother.
As I was plugging away at the 79 remaining stitches, the far right curl, the long one with the filament around the eye, wasn't matching up. After spending about 10 minutes counting and recounting I finally realized I missed two rows causing the whole curl to be two stitches low and one stitch left. And the curl I was working on literally ran into it. So out it came. :( Well, about 100 more stitches came out. All in all it took me about an hour and a half of counting, stitching, frogging and cursing. But it's finally done! I just have to focus on that.
Pattern by: Fire Wing Designs
Started Stitching: September 28, 2012
Finished Stitching: January 13, 2013
Fabric: 28ct. hand-dyed Evenweave
Floss: Caron Waterlilies 2 over 2, or 3 over 2 with silver filament
My next Signet project will be Samurai for myself to join Paladin on my wall.