I, once again, had the desire to clean up my WIP page. This time I had some success! I pulled Nocturne out from it's drawer and within two nights I completed it, makes me wonder why I took so long to finally finish it.
It's always interesting going from 28 ct stitching to 14 ct. I always feel like the stitches are way too big, especially when I'm doing 14 ct on 28 ct. I start thinking, maybe I went over three instead of two. And toward the end I actually did on two stitches, but I caught that before I even crossed them.
And as I've been doing with this piece I've taken a picture one dragon at a time. First dragon:
Third dragon (and complete):
So, one off of my to finish list, and one added to my to frame list.
Pattern by: Fire Wing Designs
Started Stitching: May 29, 2013
Finished Stitching: October 3, 2014
Fabric: 28ct. Lunar Cashel Linen
Floss: DMC & Weeks Dye Works 2 over 2
Percentage: 100% complete
Stitches: 8,799 out of 8,799 complete