Monday, May 28, 2012

Darth Vader Cookies: Fifth Post - Completed

I finished Saturday night.  I actually got it done in less than a week.  I can't believe I actually guessed correctly how long it would take.  Well, without further ado here it is.
I'll get it framed and take one last picture of it, a better picture, this one looks a little dark.  In the meantime, it's on my Completed - Cross Stitch page.  The picture will be updated with the framed version, but I'll post it framed as well.


Project Stats:

Pattern: Darth Vader Cookies
Pattern by: Dork Stitch
Started Stitching: May 21, 2012
Finished Stitching: May 26, 2012
Fabric: 28ct. White Cashel Linen
Floss: DMC 3 over 2
Percentage: 100% complete
Colors: 14 of 14 complete
Stitches:  3,224  out of 3,224 complete

No comments:

Post a Comment