Monday, May 21, 2012

Friends Forever: Second Post

I haven't done much of anything recently.  I just haven't been in the mood.  I had originally wanted to at least post once a week, and I was doing so well.  Now I've decided once a month at least... but that doesn't mean I won't post more.  In the meantime, to reach my one a month post goal I decided to finally take a picture of where I'm at in Friends Forever:

So, what do ya think?  I think it's looking pretty good myself.  But all that black, it's driving me nuts, I did one row, or was it two, last night.  It doesn't really matter.

Right now my nights are mostly used up by Diablo III, a computer game that was released last week.  Don't click on the link if you have small children around. There's a large picture of Diablo, who is the main bad guy of the game and he can be kinda scary looking.  This game was 10 years in the making, so we've been waiting for a long time for this.  I may be artsy and crafty, but I love shooting up some bad guys every once in a while.  Actually, I think it's more like I like the ability to perform magic, even if it is only a game, remember, I'm a fantasy nut. 

In the meantime, check out the status of my current projects on the WIPs (Work in Progress) page that I added.  Not very exciting right now since my blog is only a couple of months old, but I'm sure in time it will be much more interesting.  Okay, I'm sure it won't be, but I'm trying to make my blog sound better than it really is.  I don't think it's working.  Well... until next time!


Project Stats:
Pattern: Friends Forever
Original Artist: Anne Stokes
Pattern by: Heaven and Earth Designs
Started Stitching: July 24, 2011
Fabric: 25ct. White Dublin Linen
Floss: DMC 1 over 1

No comments:

Post a Comment