Friday, February 15, 2013

Completed Project Adds: Cross Stitch - Eeyore and Butterfly & Ungloomy

I'm still working on Little Snap Dragon, I should have my hard drive no later than Monday so I'll be able to work on my HAEDs again.  For now here are a few project adds:

My Mother loves Eeyore, so I made a few Eeyore charts for her.


First up is Eeyore and Butterfly.  I can't find a direct link to the chart on Janlynn's website, I believe it has been discontinued.  I did find a few on ebay while I was looking for a link to post.

My mother uses it as a Christmas Ornament.  So during the holidays I was able to get a picture of it to post.

Pattern: Eeyore and Butterfly (Discontinued)
Pattern by: Janlynn
Started Stitching: December 9, 2007
Finished Stitching: December 11, 2007
Fabric: 18ct. White Aida
Floss: Kit Floss; 2 over 1
Next up is Ungloomy.  I think, I found this in a book, I'll try to find the book and update information on it later.  I'm pretty sure it was from Janlynn as well.  Since I found a kit from them with this project.

The kit looks to be discontinued, but I'll look to see if I can find the book anyway.  I really like posting links to the charts since it makes it easier if people want to try stitching it themselves.

Pattern: Ungloomy
Pattern by:  Janlynn
Started Stitching: December 20, 2007
Finished Stitching: December 23, 2007
Fabric: 14ct. White Aida
Floss: DMC; 2 over 1

Back to Little Snap Dragon for now.  I'm not sure what I'll end up doing when I get my hard drive back, but he's closer and closer to being complete, and I don't want to abandon him completely, but I REALLY want to work on Transcendence!

No comments:

Post a Comment