Monday, February 4, 2013

Dolphin Trio: Second Post - Complete

I told you to expect to hear from me soon!

So to add more color to my dolphins I added the greens...
Yeah, still not very colorful...
There we go!  Now that has some color.

And finally with the back-stitching and French knots:
And fuzzy.  I'll get a better pic when I frame it.

Project Stats:
Pattern: Dolphin Trio
Pattern by: Dimensions
Started Stitching: January 24, 2013
Finiahed Stitching: February 4, 2013
Fabric: 14ct. Blue Aida
Floss: Kit Floss various over 1

I am also happy to announce that I can now do French knots without looking at the directions!  It only took over 20 years, but who's counting?

I still don't know the status of my hard drive, I should call them.  I found two more charts on a very old drive that I had, but neither of them are the 5 I'm working on.  I'm going to work on either Samurai or Little Snap Dragon now.  Probably Samurai, it's simple and I am so in love with him.

1 comment: