This is one of my Dimensions Gold Collection kits. I lost the chart a while back so I couldn't stitch it. I finally decided to buy a new kit to get the chart, and I found the chart a few days after I got the new kit. Oh well, now I have two and I can lose one again.
Here's where it was sitting at while the pattern was lost:
I had decided to focus on the background because I found it the most annoying. I don't know why but it took me a while to convince myself to work on it. There was just something about the background that made me not want to stitch it.
Finally, I've overcome whatever obstacles my brain was creating and have taken a pretty decent stab at the background, so this is what it looks like now:
I now have technically two colors left, but four symbols. Half are regular cross stitches and the other half are half cross stitches. I was hoping to get it done by the end of the week, but I'm not sure if I'll actually be able to, I still have over 40% of the project to stitch. But that doesn't mean I won't still try.