Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Anthera: Third Post - Complete

Success!  Anthera is done, I finished it up last night.  Now... I did have to be a little creative on the last three stitches, I almost ran out of thread.

I did the left half first:


Then I completed the right side:

Project Stats:
Pattern: Anthera
Pattern by: Fire Wing Designs
Started Stitching: November 13, 2012
Finished Stitching: November 19, 2012
Fabric: 28ct. hand-dyed Evenweave
Floss: Caron Waterlilies 2 over 2, or 3 over 2 with black filament
Percentage: 100% complete
Stitches: 3,580 out of 3,580 complete

Now all I have to do is wait for the thread to arrive for Colombina then take a few moments to finish it up.  The tread should arrive by the end of the month, or early part of December.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful =) Congratulations on this finish =)

    ReplyDelete