Thursday, November 1, 2012

Colombina: Second Post

I'm sorry I've been a bit dark recently.  Honestly I was working on sewing a Halloween Costume, which, in hindsight, I realized I should have taken progress pictures and posted those.  Unfortunately I did not.  Anyway after that was finished for last weekend's party, I lost my job on Tuesday, so needless to say, Not much has been done.

Here's what I got done on Colombina before all the chaos of Halloween costumes and employment issues.

I've done a little bit more, the two curls closest to the center on the left hand side.  I'm planning on getting this done next week.  Without work to hinder me, I should get it done rather quickly.


Project Stats:
Pattern: Colombina
Pattern by: Fire Wing Designs
Started Stitching: September 28, 2012
Fabric: 28ct. hand-dyed Evenweave
Floss: Caron Waterlilies 2 over 2, or 3 over 2 with silver filament
Percentage: 73.23% complete
Stitches: 2,679 out of 3,658 complete

No comments:

Post a Comment