Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Beaded Chip 'n Dale: Second Post

Well, I really haven't been doing much crafting.  Computer games took up some of my time, work is taking up most.  Monday night I finally got into the mood to work on something and that something was my beaded Chip 'n Dale.  So I pulled it out.

The first picture is after a short night of work.  I only did 4 rows from the previous picture, but you can see the beginnings of Dale's foot.
As of August 18, 2013, 70 rows.
I put as of August 18th on this, but, honestly, I have no idea when I actually did these four rows.  I just put that date since I picked it up on the 19th, so technically this is how it looked on the 18th before I worked on it again.

So here's what I did after a long break:
As of August 19, 2013, 81 rows.
This time I stopped just as Chip's foot was becoming visible.

And I did quite a bit more today.
As of August 20, 1013, 100 rows.
I wasn't going to do this much, but I was close to the end of the tan color so I kept beading until the row that contained the last bead of that color was added.

Project Stats:
Pattern: Chip 'n Dale
Original Artist: Disney
Pattern by: Me
Started Beading: March 31, 2013
Beads: 11/0 Miyuki Delicas
Thread: Silamide
Percentage: 69.44% complete
Rows: 100 of 144 complete
Beads: 6,600 of 9,504 complete

Who knows what I'm going to work on.  Will I continue with this or finally finish Here Be Dragons?  Or will I work on something completely different?  I have no clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment