Friday, August 2, 2013

Maritime - Pelagic: Second Post - Complete

As I mentioned I finally got the thread for Pelagic.  Tomorrow I'm going to be framing all my pieces at work so I had to get him done tonight.

I got the rest if his head done earlier in the week:
2621 Stitches

Tonight I did the last bit, a fin, I think, on the right.
Complete

There he is.  These pictures look a bit more dingy since I was using regular incandescent lighting.

Hopefully I'll soon have a group of pictures to show you all of my Signets framed.

Project Stats:
Pattern: Maritime - Pelagic
Pattern by: Fire Wing Designs
Started Stitching: July 7, 2013
Finished Stitching: August 1, 2013
Fabric: 28ct. Twilight Cashel Linen
Floss: Dinky Dyes - Mint Ice, 2 over 2
Percentage: 100% complete
Stitches: 2,941 out of 2,941 complete

No comments:

Post a Comment