Sunday, August 11, 2013

You Are Never Too Old: Third Post - Framed

So I have all the items I framed, I just haven't taken any pictures, except one.  You Are Never Too Old.

Here he is:
One of these days I'm going to buy a camera to take better pictures, but my digital camera is so old that my iPhone takes better pictures. :S

I'm pretty sure I'm going to hang it somewhere near my bed.  Seems fitting in my opinion.

I'm been trying to make progress on other things, I've been working on Transcendence today, but I don't have near enough to post about it, it's slow going, my favorite navy blue on that black fabric.  I just have to keep telling myself it's going to look awesome when done!  Must stitch, must stitch, must stitch...

2 comments:

  1. Love the dragon, keep going with your heaven and earth you will get there. One stitch at a time or one page at a time. :)

    ReplyDelete