Friday, September 13, 2013

12 Dragonlets of Christmas: Eighth Post

Here's another one complete.  I did the very first one, #1 Partridge in a Pear Tree.  I'm actually a little embarrassed to say that I didn't see the dragon the first time I saw the chart.  He does appear to be hiding though!

Here he is, and a few other colors since there were so few dragon stitches.

And now the remainder of the tree and all the pears.

And #1 is done:

I actually went out of my original planned order with this one and #2.  Next I'm going to work on the one I skipped to do these two since they were "easier".

Project Stats:
Pattern: 12 Dragonlets of 2012
Pattern by: Dragon Dreams Facebook Page
Started Stitching: September 6, 2013
Fabric: 28ct. Legacy Cashel Linen
Floss: DMC 2 over 2, or 1 over 2 Kreinick #4 Braid
Percentage: 48.14% complete
Stitches: 2,010 out of 4,175 complete

1 comment: