Sunday, September 15, 2013

12 Dragonlets of Christmas: Twelfth Post

They're done!!  All 12 dragonlets have been stitched with #10 Dragons Leaping being the last one completed.  And it is the least involved with stitching.  But really, with a leaping dragon what can you add?

I was originally not going to take three pictures of this one since there were so few colors, but I figured I might as well keep the posts the same, so here he is with all the greens... really most of the piece:

And the 15 stitches that weren't in the previous picture:

And he's done!

Project Stats:
Pattern: 12 Dragonlets of 2012
Pattern by: Dragon Dreams Facebook Page
Started Stitching: September 6, 2013
Fabric: 28ct. Legacy Cashel Linen
Floss: DMC 2 over 2, or 1 over 2 Kreinick #4 Braid
Percentage: 70.75% complete
Stitches: 2,954 out of 4,175 complete

I'll show you a picture of the layout in the next post where I'll be adding some borders.  You can see I still have almost 30% of the piece left to do so there's still much more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment