Finally, the one I've been putting off, #3 French Hens. This pattern has the most ¼ and ¾ stitches. I also believe it has the most colors, and quite possibly the most backstitching. Which is why I did two others ahead of it. But it's finally done, yay! Picture time.
Just the dragon colors first:
And the rest, which took forever, at least it seemed to.
And finally the backsticthing, changing it from a blob of colors in to something that makes sense.
I didn't notice until I stitched it that the lower left hen is wearing a beret, how cute!
Pattern: 12 Dragonlets of 2012
Pattern by: Dragon Dreams Facebook Page
Started Stitching: September 6, 2013
Fabric: 28ct. Legacy Cashel Linen
Floss: DMC 2 over 2, or 1 over 2 Kreinick #4 Braid
Percentage: 54.77% complete
Stitches: 2,287 out of 4,175 complete
So I only have three left. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get one more done today, and I'd love to get two or all three done. It all depends on how fast I stitch and if I decide to eat, which reminds me, I really should eat lunch now, even though it's 3pm.