Wednesday, September 11, 2013

12 Dragonlets of Christmas: Sixth Post

Well, I didn't finish it before I went to work today, I just finished the fifth dragon and this one was #7 Swans-A-Swimming.

I did finish up just the green last night:
It looks interesting.  I've been trying to figure out what it reminds me of.

I did the rest of the colors before I went to work this afternoon:

Then the backstitching when I got home from work:
I did add backstitching around the eye of the swan floatie that wasn't on the original chart.  Other than that it's exactly how Jennifer charted it.

Project Stats:
Pattern: 12 Dragonlets of 2012
Pattern by: Dragon Dreams Facebook Page
Started Stitching: September 6, 2013
Fabric: 28ct. Legacy Cashel Linen
Floss: DMC 2 over 2, or 1 over 2 Kreinick #4 Braid
Percentage: 36.81% complete
Stitches: 1,537 out of 4,175 complete

You probably won't see the next one done until Friday... maybe... I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment